1. Run the machine to warm up, stop and close the air outlet valve, and unscrew the fuel plug one turn to let the system relieve pressure.
2. Open the drain valve and drain the oil. After draining the oil, close the valve and transport the oil to the local waste oil treatment center.
3. Remove the oil filter.
4. Clean the oil filter holder, add lubricant to the gasket of the new oil filter, and tighten the oil filter by hand.
5. Remove the filler plug and refuel until the oil level reaches the plug. Retighten the filler plug.
6. Run the machine for a few minutes, stop, and wait a few minutes for the oil level to stabilize. Allow the system to relieve pressure by unscrewing the filler plug. Refuel until the oil level reaches the request and tighten the screw plug. More filter details from www.filters-king.com.
Post time: Nov-05-2020